Subaru Forester Owners Forum

Subaru Forester Owners Forum (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/)
-   Dealer/Vendor Reviews (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f86/)
-   -   A thanks to our supporting vendor Annapolis Subaru! (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f86/thanks-our-supporting-vendor-annapolis-subaru-68605/)

Modemjunki 02-09-2010 06:49 AM

A thanks to our supporting vendor Annapolis Subaru!
 
Jackie (a.k.a. SubaruPartsGirl) from Annapolis Subaru really helped me out by quickly getting me parts I needed to get Scruffy back up to speed and back on the road. She clearly knows her technical stuff when it comes to Subaru maintenance and service.

So especially those of you new to the forums with older cars needing some TLC, soak up the knowledge present on the boards, figure out what you might need, then give Jackie a call and she'll take great care of you.

When it comes time for you to buy Subaru parts remember that Annapolis Subaru stumps up a donation to help keep this free knowledge online for us all!

pleiad7 02-09-2010 06:59 AM

Jackie knows her stuff... be sure to give her kudos in her vendor review thread as well: https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...d-thread-2441/

Modemjunki 02-09-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pleiad7 (Post 759966)
Jackie knows her stuff... be sure to give her kudos in her vendor review thread as well: https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...d-thread-2441/

Done! Need to get more people to contribute to that link there.

good dog 02-09-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modemjunki (Post 759996)
Done! Need to get more people to contribute to that link there.

It's always nice to give thanks, whether verbal or written. Our vendors are still here because we support them. I have a good relationship with my local dealership and I let them know it.

riff raff 01-11-2016 03:53 AM

Is Jackie still active at Annapolis? I live in MD and need to order some maintenance items (perhaps stop by and pick up in person).

GeoJosh 01-11-2016 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riff raff (Post 5642753)
Is Jackie still active at Annapolis? I live in MD and need to order some maintenance items (perhaps stop by and pick up in person).

Yes she is!

You can send her a message here @SubaruPartsGirl or contact her at Annapolis Subaru.

Can also view her vendor section here: https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f125/

bbottomley 01-11-2016 04:11 AM

Or call toll free 866 509-3019.

We http://bbbwebfiles.com/WebPix/heart.jpg Jackie!

riff raff 01-11-2016 04:43 AM

Thanks, I found active posts from last week, so I'm good! I'll stop by and get my items.

riff raff 01-11-2016 01:45 PM

I've been procrastinating doing my transmission/diff fluid changes (65k on an '09), so I called today, got Jacky on the first ring and 5 minutes later an order is on the way. I'll be needing a timing belt kit before the year is out, I'lll pick that one up in person.

zcarjoe1 01-13-2016 05:41 AM

She is awesome. I saw her last week for some ATF HP before even knowing of her involvement on here. She was a great help and very knowledgeable.

bbottomley 01-13-2016 06:22 AM

I hope you told her that you're one of us. $$$ :icon_wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcarjoe1 (Post 5650529)
She is awesome. I saw her last week for some ATF HP before even knowing of her involvement on here. She was a great help and very knowledgeable.


riff raff 01-13-2016 04:40 PM

My order was delivered today, nice job! And I would add, properly packed. Trans and Diff fluid bottles packed in separate ziploc bags with my washers. Unfortunately I've learned some auto part places just chuck parts in a box, but not Annapolis - Thanks!

DoubleDingo 02-18-2016 02:07 PM

She may be on vacation this week or doesn't check this forum often, still waiting for quotes on a timing belt kit and clutch kit. Hope she is okay. With all the kudos about her, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt before I find another source for my parts. I haven't called, been a crazy week with long hours and no breaks and they are closed long before I leave work. I take a minute or two to log in here to check my PM for a response, then back to work. Jackie....oh Jackie...help me Jackie...please Jackie...

pleiad7 02-18-2016 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleDingo (Post 5754714)
She may be on vacation this week or doesn't check this forum often, still waiting for quotes on a timing belt kit and clutch kit. Hope she is okay. With all the kudos about her, I am giving her the benefit of the doubt before I find another source for my parts. I haven't called, been a crazy week with long hours and no breaks and they are closed long before I leave work. I take a minute or two to log in here to check my PM for a response, then back to work. Jackie....oh Jackie...help me Jackie...please Jackie...

She's around, my husband just talked to her the other day. I guess she's just busy or maybe she's not getting PM notifications. The best way to reach her is by phone, however.

bbottomley 02-18-2016 02:53 PM

866 509-3019


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome