Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Post your FSXT!!!!

27K views 138 replies 45 participants last post by  kamil212 
#1 ·
I love the Forester Sport XT!!! Made my whole look on foresters change! I'm hoping to sell my impreza and pick one up this spring. Anyways I've only really seen them in 2 colors WRB and Dark grey. I want to see them in different colors. Having a hard time choosing what color I want.

#86 ·
Wake: They are 225/45 17 Sti take offs.

Lisix - are you also on sti struts? The stock tires really make that gap disappear. I still have a gap but it's mostly because I'm running a lower profile tire. I need coilovers or 18"s.

#122 ·
Thanks! I'm in SoCal for this week (until next Tuesday), and then I'm heading back up to S.F. I'll most likely be staying in S.F. for the immediate future. There are just more opportunities for the type of work I'm going into.

If you want to get together this week, I'm pretty much free any night after Wednesday. Maybe some of the other guys (Ed, Erwin, Ken, Manny, etc.) can make it out. I'll post something up on the LGT board. I want to check out your new ride too! :icon_biggrin:

Awesome Mike!! :woohoo: Now we need to get a meet going to commemorate your new fozz!! :biggrin:
I'll be here until next Tuesday. The stock FSXT isn't too much fun yet, but I just placed an order for some parts... :icon_wink:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.