FS: (For Sale) 14+ Forester & Forester XT Parts New & Used - Page 2 - Subaru Forester Owners Forum
User Tag List

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Car Year: 2015
Car Model: Forester XT Touring
Transmission: Stock Cooler/Heater Hardlines Deleted Custom 19 Row Cooler with -6AN Lines Directly Ported to CVT
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewalker View Post
PM'ed re end links.
Replied!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Transmission: Stock Cooler/Heater Hardlines Deleted Custom 19 Row Cooler with -6AN Lines Directly Ported to CVT
Garage
The Post Has Been Updated
I will be adding additional items very soon!

For those who have made transactions with me please reflect your experiences in my Feedback Score!

Thanks Much! :)

Sean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-24-2018, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
All PM's replied to.

If it is still on the page it is still for sale.

Bumping it up. I will hopefully have time Friday to start getting the other performance parts posted.

post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
Add an OEM STI/WRX 20mm Rear Swaybar to the list... $70+shipping if I can find a box for it?

I'll post pictures latter this week. Anyone for a sweet setup to reduce body roll and drop the car about an inch the Mann Engineering springs with this rear swaybar are a awesome start on your way to a great on road handling and still having the ground clearance for those little trails you take to go camping.

And of course a good olde' bump for this old azz thread!

post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:26 AM
Forum Member

Car Year: 2017
Car Model: Forester xt
Did u ever list the Crawford AOS and a 10 Row Mishimoto Oil Cooler or CVT Cooler Setup??
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonseed817 View Post
Did u ever list the Crawford AOS and a 10 Row Mishimoto Oil Cooler or CVT Cooler Setup??
I have listed the Crawford, but I am thinking around $250.

As for the 10 Row I had to use the Mishimoto lines for my car. I ran them the proper way compared to the shop that did some kind of cheezy shite.

So I have a 10 row and two 13 row coolers. The coolers I use are exactly and I mean exactly the same as the Mishimoto kits.

If you want a kit that doesn't have a thermostatic sandwich plate I can put one together with a 13 row and the original lines and plate that I was running for almost a year.

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Forum Member

Car Year: 2013
Car Model: forester 2.5 & XT
Transmission: 4eat and CVT
Almost free bump!

Curious were you able to get the alignment properly set up with the Mann Springs with your original suspension set up?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 08:32 AM
Forum Member

Just curious, do you by chance have factory fog lamps for sale as mentioned previously? Possibly looking for a XT. Thanks!
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:32 PM
Forum Member

Car Year: 2014
Car Model: Forester XT
Transmission: High-torque CVT
PM sent on long-ago-posted Mann springs. :D
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rus5oul View Post
Just curious, do you by chance have factory fog lamps for sale as mentioned previously? Possibly looking for a XT. Thanks!
Yes, and if they are going on a non XT I have a set of brand new bezels for the non XT bumper.

Send me a PM and I'll shoot you my number to text me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyrags View Post
PM sent on long-ago-posted Mann springs. :D
Replied!

post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-25-2019, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Forum Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbaumy34 View Post
Almost free bump!

Curious were you able to get the alignment properly set up with the Mann Springs with your original suspension set up?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
So it turned out my front right A arm was tweaked a bit. And, after the accident tweaked a lot! But, as I was repairing the custom work on the car I saw something I hadn't noticed before. It looked like someone had put tow hook into the hole in the bottom of the arm a while ago. Like before I purchased the car long time ago.

I purchased it as a CPO, but that doesn't mean it was a local turn around. A lot of dealers rotate their used stock with others. It was never towed prior to the spring install, and all of the flat beds I had it on used the front tow hook and the tire/wheel straps on the front of the car. I wish I would have kept an eye on what they were hooking on the back of my car!

Anyway... Brand New A arm took both to my mechanic so he could press my Perrin PSRS caster bushing out. He set it so it was in the exact same spot as the old arm. I had purchased BC's camber/caster top hats so if anything needed dialing in it could all be done without pressing in and out of bushings. Turns out if he would have pressed it in lined up where it regularly is. (Same as the other side.) I probably wouldn't have needed the caster tops, but I would have purchased them at some point anyways...

There's my long sad story.

So unless your shite is bent the adjustable bushings I have for sale are not only a performance upgrade, but they can add and dial in your caster perfectly with minimal effort at your alignment shop!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Subaru Forester Owners Forum > Member Classifieds > Parts For Sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode