Subaru Forester Owners Forum

Subaru Forester Owners Forum (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/)
-   Vehicles Wanted (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f165/)
-   -   WTB: 2008 Forester XT Sports/Limited (https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f165/2008-forester-xt-sports-limited-679426/)

kMayer 03-21-2017 03:09 PM

2007/08 Forester XT Sports/Limited
 
Hey guys, my beloved Saab was totaled recently. Hoping to turn a bad situation into the vehicle I've wanted for years... 2007/08 forester xt sports/limited. Auto or MT. I'm located in Boulder, Colorado and willing to travel, depending, and also comfortable working out shipping via carrier for the right car. Only really want dark metallic grey, black, silver, or white.
- under 125k miles unless meticulously maintained/recorded
- clean, no major problems
- will consider 2006 if low miles


cash in hand!!! wanting to find a sale asap
thanks!

COSubieLuv 03-22-2017 06:52 AM

Pmed

kMayer 04-17-2017 07:54 PM

Still looking. Everywhere.

COSubieLuv 04-18-2017 07:49 AM

You're not looking very hard. I pretty much hand delivered you one and you ignored me lol. Oh well...

kMayer 04-18-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COSubieLuv (Post 6752729)
You're not looking very hard. I pretty much hand delivered you one and you ignored me lol. Oh well...

You mentioned it was $14-15k, which was out of my price range. Plus you said you were gonna check it out first for yourself and get back to me. I just forgot. Apologies :shrug:

COSubieLuv 04-18-2017 01:20 PM

No worries, no offense meant = ) I just figured I was going to hear back from you after I gave the details. It's a great deal for a UGM 5MT with 80k, plus the owner is a stellar guy. But that's why I wanted to ask what your budget was, just trying to help out another local = ) I really like it, but with some other circumstances occurring atm I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm sure you will see it on CL pretty soon. He's a little flexible but still looking to get around 14k. Anyways, happy searching!

kMayer 04-18-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COSubieLuv (Post 6753497)
No worries, no offense meant = ) I just figured I was going to hear back from you after I gave the details. It's a great deal for a UGM 5MT with 80k, plus the owner is a stellar guy. But that's why I wanted to ask what your budget was, just trying to help out another local = ) I really like it, but with some other circumstances occurring atm I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm sure you will see it on CL pretty soon. He's a little flexible but still looking to get around 14k. Anyways, happy searching!

It definitely does sound like a clean Foz, just a bit out of budget at the moment. Most definitely appreciate your help in my search. I found a 2007 w/ only 52k miles on it in Denver the other day and had been talking to the owner over the weekend, agreed to test drive it yesterday w/ cash in hand, and the ******* sells the car to someone else 10 minutes before I get to his house. Unbelievable. So I'm still searching!

COSubieLuv 04-18-2017 01:36 PM

Bummer! What an asshat. Was is a 4eat or 5MT? What was he asking for it?

kMayer 04-18-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COSubieLuv (Post 6753529)
Bummer! What an asshat. Was is a 4eat or 5MT? What was he asking for it?

It was a 4EAT and he had it listed for $9600 on craigslist, super clean inside and out.

COSubieLuv 04-18-2017 01:53 PM

Well my 2 cents, if your not hung up on having a 5MT, wait for for clean 4eat. They are much more reasonably priced and readily available.

COSubieLuv 04-26-2017 12:52 PM

Here you go!

I talked with Ryan months ago. Very nice Fozzy

https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulle...t-vf43-689905/

kMayer 04-26-2017 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey man, really appreciate your help... but I found one on craigslist last week right after the last incident occurred, and I bought it today! 08 XT Sports w/ full STi engine rebuild


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome