My family is returning from Uganda in about a month after 2 years of missions here so we will be looking for a new car!
- Forester or Outback between the years of 2002-2008.
- Sadly no XT's
As much as I loved mine, gotta think more about fuel economy atm.
- Manual or automatic
- Up to 150k miles if it has been maintained well.
- Budget up to $8000 if it is the right car but really hoping $5k-$6k range.
- Location is not too important as I don't have a problem flying and driving back as I've done that with multiple cars already.
- Color doesn't matter
- A bit of cosmetic blemishes don't bother me as long as it has been in no accidents and ideally 1 owner with service records. Just needs to be a reliable daily driver.
- Would be nice if there was no rust
Only catch is I'm not back in the states until September 23rd. So basically after that point I can pick up the vehicle. If the right car comes up and the seller is reputable I don't mind putting the cash down and picking up in a bit over a month.
I think that is all I can think of right now. Thanks for looking!