I just wanted to let people know that we will be getting Swift Sport Springs that are specifically for the Forester.
Below is a link to the image of what the springs look like on the Forester XT.
We would like to thank Adam for helping us test these springs as we have been working quite awhile with Swift to get the springs out as an option.
Details are on the way. As far as drop, Adam has the drop posted in another thread, but the data that Swift has given me is that it is about a 40mm drop in the front and 30mm drop in the rear. Swift has always given a nice and level drop on all their Sport Springs. Anybody who knows Swift knows the kind of ride quality and handling improves that are expected of Swift. Adam has said that it rides and handles better than stock and still has very good ground clearance for those looking to still have height for those trips to the mountains. ;)
The rates and drop that we are looking at are below:
Front: 3.1kg/mm; -40mm
Rear: 3.2Kg/mm; -30mm
These are preliminary numbers that Swift has given me.
Price: 369USD MSRP
Our Price: 289USD Shipped
Initial Group Buy Kick off price(First 15 sets): PM us or email us at [email protected]
Those who are interested in the springs:
1. tevia-boy (Shipped 11/7/2006)
2. rim3 (Shipped 11/7/2006)
3. sr20dehauler (Paid 11/17/2006)
4. jevans (Shipped 11/13/2006)
5. singincanary (Shipped 11/15/2006)
6. Overlord (Shipped 11/10/2006)
7. Pastor Spomer (Shipped 11/6/2006)
8. SubaruEJ25 (Shipped 11/6/2006)
9. getsomz28 (Shipped 11/6/2006)
10. godda9u (Shipped 11/7/2006)
12. drvrswntd (Shipped 11/10/2006)
13. foresterxtguy (Shipped 11/13/2006)
14. SuperRu (Shipped 11/6/2006)
15. tremor12 (Shipped 11/15/2006)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.