Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2019 Forester Sport in white

('19+) 
11K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  VRDubb02 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2019 Forester Sport over the weekend. I installed Yakima root basket and side molding yesterday. More mods are on order and to be added. MSRP at $33,011 and I paid $28,693, which I think was a pretty good deal. This is my very first Subaru and I like it a lot so far. I have another car so this is my perfect 2nd car for weekend trips and utility use.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Adding few more recent photos of my 2019 Forester Sport. These are all the mods I've done so far.
  • Lachute Performance Axle Back exhaust
  • OEM body side molding
  • STI License Plate Frame
  • STI Tire Valve Stem Cap
  • OEM Hood Protector
  • OEM Splash Guard
  • OEM Engine Under Guard - Aluminum (bit more expensive than steel version, but highly recommended because it's only 1/3 weight of the steel version)
  • STI Side Garnish
  • Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 tires with a full size spare in trunk
  • Yakima Offgrid Roof Basket (medium size) with Gerber axe and shovel
  • OEM non-sport version fog light housing
  • OEM round fog lights (with 3000K Yellow LED H16 bulbs)

#16 ·
Adding few more recent photos of my 2019 Forester Sport. These are all the mods I've done so far.

View attachment 527829
Great thread... thanks for sharing! Couple of quick questions:
  • What's the silver bar?
  • A full size wheel / tire fits in the spare tire well? Does the rear mat lay flat?

#12 ·
You can definitely hear the new exhaust while driving city. Not too loud but more like low tone (and very sporty) exhaust note. On the highway speed, other wind and tire noise pretty much cover up the exhaust note. Overall I'm very happy with this Lachute exhaust. I was getting few compliments and questions when I took my car for 6k miles service.

#14 ·
Adding few more recent photos. Nothing new added to the car. Just staying low during this crazy times....

My car has now about 18k miles and I really like this car, even more than when I first bought it. I could buy more expensive car but I'm glad that I didn't. This sub $30k car has everything I need; Good look, practical, very roomy, sporty enough, perfect for camping & ski, decent mileage and etc. This is my first Subaru and I'm not disappointed.

Being not very expensive car has other benefit. I take this car to off-road camping and ski trip during winter storm without having to worry too much about the car. I used to have more expensive cars before and I always had second thought before taking it to bit risky areas....

#15 ·
Adding few more recent photos. Nothing new added to the car. Just staying low during this crazy times....

My car has now about 18k miles and I really like this car, even more than when I first bought it. I could buy more expensive car but I'm glad that I didn't. This sub $30k car has everything I need; Good look, practical, very roomy, sporty enough, perfect for camping & ski, decent mileage and etc. This is my first Subaru and I'm not disappointed.

Being not very expensive car has other benefit. I take this car to off-road camping and ski trip during winter storm without having to worry too much about the car. I used to have more expensive cars before and I always had second thought before taking it to bit risky areas....

View attachment 546521

View attachment 546522
such a clean looking car! I have a 2019 white too. I just order the side molds as well lol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.