Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - ('19+) "vehicle settings" menu access (merged thread) - SOLVED!
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
nds
Forum Member

Car Year: 2019
Car Model: Forester Touring
"vehicle settings" menu access

Just after getting my 19 touring in December I posted on a couple of problems I had with the menus for the main cluster and center info cluster. A few days later I figured out my problem with the center cluster menus, and mysteriously I was able to get access to the "vehicle settings" menu that I had been blocked from. I posted that and someone marked my post as "solved." However, there was no real solution for why I was having trouble accessing the "vehicle settings" menu and now I again cannot access it. I can scroll through the menus to it. It is the 5th of 7 menus for the main cluster. When I pull the middle button to enter the menu, the screen returns to the overall menu entry position. I tried making sure all doors were unlocked and lights fully off to see it that was a problem and it made no difference. I noticed the manual said access to some menus was blocked while driving, so I tried it with the engine was running and it only showed three of the seven menus available. This menu includes settings for things like automatic door locking and lights staying on after turning of ignition. Anyone else having trouble accessing this menu.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome