Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - Greenleaf Tire - Mississauga, ON, CA
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
pjlaw88
Forum Member

Car Year: 2007
Car Model: Forester 2.5X
Transmission: 5MT
Greenleaf Tire - Mississauga, ON, CA

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post a review of my experience with Greenleaf Tire based out of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I had concerns as to whether or not this place was legit, but it actually is completely legit. I checked and there were a few google reviews but we all know how easy that is to fake. I filled out their online quote form and they did get back to me. I then filled out the order form and they get back to you by phone to confirm all details. You give them a deposit by credit card or e-transfer and then you have your tires/wheels shipped or go pick them up. They have the best prices of anywhere I have checked, and I checked a lot. I had Canadian Tire check 3 distributors, and 2 other wholesalers checked for me and no one could get me General Grabber AT2s in 215/70/16, but a set are now sitting in the back of my Forester as I type this thanks to Greenleaf Tire. Also noteable, Yokohama Canada doesn't make Geolandar AT G015s in 215/70/16 for the Canadian market (I called them), but these guys had a set. Awesome prices in tires and wheels, they were super friendly and everything went off without a hitch. I am in no way affiliated with this company, I just want everyone to know they are the closest thing to a Canadian Tire Rack I have seen yet! I admit I don't know their shipping prices to anywhere outside of Ontario. I highly recommend giving these guys a try for your next wheel and/or tire order 5/5 stars from me! Thanks - PJ.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome