Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - DCH Subaru riverside ,ca - Updated!
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
Prodrive_sti
Forum Member

Car Year: 2018
Car Model: Xt touring
So I thought I'd give a update , so as of this last Friday 10/5/18 dch had still not contacted me about my issues , while driving home Friday the noise that sounds like a penny in a cab came back . So this is the 3rd time in less then a year this has happened . I was beyond pissed and called dch myself . The service manager starts with the wheels should be here in 5-6 days , I said the wheels are the last thing I care about at this point , I tell him about the noise coming back and he wanted me to bring it in . I was heading out of town for the weekend and was taking my other car anyways and said I don't have it over Monday . I then asked why nobody called or emailed me about the wheels issue and he said I told so and so to call you and let you know what's going on . I told him that the store manager never emailed or called me back , the service manager " guy I was on Thebes phone with , or so and so never contacted me . He takes the blame and said he should of been the one to call and he would be talking to so and so Monday . I told him I don't think I want the car anymore due to it being in for service 7 times in less then 11 months , three times for this gasket issue . So on the way to work Monday morning the car shuttered and the vdc , abs and check engine light come on 4 miles from work . I pulled over and nothing seemed to be wrong , so I drove to work the last 4 miles . I called Monday morning and told him about the issue , he wanted it towed but subaru roadside tows to the nearest dealer " not them " so I told him I was calling SOA about the new issue and I was told to drive it to the dealer by soa . They started the paperwork for lemon law they said it will take 7 days to get back to me and let me know what they say . So now it's a waiting game the next seven days . The tech I spoke with that fixed it last time said he had another xt last week with the same issue , he said the manifold was warped and they replaced it . At this point I just want another car " not a Subaru ". And hope for the best . So that's my update I'll get back when the dealer calls and when SOA calls

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome