Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - Subaru of Dallas/hotsubarus.com (merged thread)
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 06:31 PM
zee lee
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSubarus
I wanted to post an apology to Brenden. I did not realize that we had not replied to your e-mails. Greg tries very hard to keep up with all of his duties, and is re-doubling his efforts to give our customers the very best service. I have personally updated the image and verified quantity for the new keychain. Our supplier had promised Greg that the old style keychains had been shipped, but I find today that they have not been shipped. We will not have the old style keychains for several weeks, so I have updated the site with the new info. Brenden, I can either refund your $$ or send the new style, with a new HotSubarus ball cap for your trouble.

Thanks,

Chris Fleming
Parts Manager
Subaru of Dallas
HotSubarus.com
800-526-4131

Dear Mr. Chris Fleming

Can you or Greg answer my question about the Center Caps.? I understand it been a few months. But early this year (Jan?), I bought a set of Baja take-off did not include center caps. Greg offered to accept a return or ship out a set for 110. I responded to the offer and ask for part number to ensure there would not be another mistake on my part. I never received a reply.

2003 Forester X

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome