Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - WTB: (Want to Buy) Forester XT 5MT Under 8.5k Help!
Thread: WTB: (Want to Buy) Forester XT 5MT Under 8.5k Help!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
brianboko
Forum Member

Car Year: N/A
Car Model: Forester XT
Forester XT 5MT Under 8.5k Help!

Hello everyone. I am looking to buy a Forester XT from ANY year in ANY color with ANY options as long as its manual and under $8,500! I've been looking for a couple months to find a car that I can make into my daily driver. The Forester XT fits my needs perfectly but I just can't find one to buy. I really don't want to buy anything with over 110k miles on it as I need to motor to last a reasonable amount of time without needing a swap. To be honest, I am also open to buying a car with a blown motor that I can swap a new one into if the price is low enough. I don't mind a project but its hard enough finding one to make a project. College student looking for a fun little forester to make my daily for the next three years. Much love will be given to the car so if you have one and you're on the fence PLEASE don't be afraid to sell. Don't mind getting it shipped if the price is right and the car is clean. Thanks for the help everyone.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome