Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - WTB: (Want to Buy) 07-08 FXT, Preferably 5mt
Thread: WTB: (Want to Buy) 07-08 FXT, Preferably 5mt
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
wiscwinter
Forum Member

Car Year: 05
Car Model: Lexus IS
Transmission: Manual
07-08 FXT, Preferably 5mt

I had posted this over a year ago and have slightly refreshed it as I'm still looking. The FXT bug just won't go away! The closer to WI the better.

After many years of searching this forum, Nasioc,Craigslist, and every automotive website you can think of, I've decided, again, to ask for help. I am looking for a low mileage (less than 60k hopefully) 07-08 Forester XT 5mt. I would like a sport but realize it may be nearly impossible to find one. I am willing to travel for the right vehicle and pay accordingly. I would prefer slight to no mods. Color is not that important, I mean, how picky can I be, right? I would also consider 04-06, but realize most of the lower mileage XT's will be newer. So if you're on the fence about selling, or thinking of getting a new car, before you trade it in or try to sell please shoot me a PM. Ideally I would like to purchase within the next 3 months. Thanks for any help and for all the great info this site provides. Also would consider 06-07 WRX wagon, 08-09 OBXT, same parameters as above. Maybe this will be the time the stars align.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome