Subaru Forester Owners Forum - View Single Post - Japanparts beat Cobb to my door...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2006, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
jeebus
Forum Member

Car Year: 1988
Car Model: BMW 535is
Japanparts beat Cobb to my door...

I ordered a downpipe from Cobb on Nov 9th. They said it was in-stock and shipping THAT day. They apparently lied and I watched the tracking come from Florida instead of Utah, and despite my hope for getting it before Thanksgiving, it STILL hasn't arrived as of today, November 24th.

On the flip-side...I ordered a FSTi grill from Japanparts.com a week AFTER I ordered from Cobb. I figured it might take a really long time, since it was coming from Japan and all. They didn't ship it immediately, but I did get an email from them on Wednesday saying it shipped and they provided a tracking number. I checked the tracking and it showed that it was in Tokyo on Wednesday.

Today I decided to check tracking again and it showed that it entered San Francisco yesterday. Awesome right? Even more awesome was getting a ring on the door today and having my grill handed to me.

So yeah, $25 to ship my downpipe from Cobb that I STILL don't have after more than 2 weeks and $26 to ship a grill from friggin Japan...that came promptly.

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome