Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
04 forester x
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
just ordered these ,Tein Zero /Sports Winning S Coilovers for my 04 SG5 n/a fozzy.as my sls rears have had there day so i thought i would change the fronts as well
anybody had these fitted or Know anybody who has.

cheers

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
No sorry. This must mean you have a pair of front shocks going spare....nudge nudge.

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,885 Posts
Don't know of anyone.

Don't mix Tein with Zerosport (different companies) as it upsets NorthDownsScooby :biggrin::biggrin:

They seem an expensive fix and what version did you order as they don't appear to be listed for the SG?

·
Registered
04 forester x
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know of anyone.

Don't mix Tein with Zerosport (different companies) as it upsets NorthDownsScooby :biggrin::biggrin:

They seem an expensive fix and what version did you order as they don't appear to be listed for the SG?
DON 1952
sorry about the gaff they are zero/sports coilovers not Teins
i ordered them from

David Hendry Cars
White Lodge
Filands
Malmesbury
Wiltshire. SN16 9JN

they assure me they are ok for my sg5,but we will see when they get here

·
Registered
2006 sti forester,TR6 6 speed manual
173 Posts
I order these coilover but found they are nolonger made by Zero Sport so spares will have to be found in Japan, they have been in DH some time and I was concerned if 1 was damaged there could be a problem finding a replacement .they where a very good price but I backed out and I am going for BC Racing because of price and one of the only people who made a unit for the sg9 also you can order any spring rating, they suggested 6&5 for road use. I know they are not the very best but the car is used for road use only and the price is right ,they are not fitted yet will give full report one fitted

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
I order these coilover but found they are nolonger made by Zero Sport so spares will have to be found in Japan, they have been in DH some time and I was concerned if 1 was damaged there could be a problem finding a replacement .they where a very good price but I backed out and I am going for BC Racing because of price and one of the only people who made a unit for the sg9 also you can order any spring rating, they suggested 6&5 for road use. I know they are not the very best but the car is used for road use only and the price is right ,they are not fitted yet will give full report one fitted
Let us know how you get on once you fit these, pjlfc also has a set and is happy with them AFAIK.

·
Registered
04 forester x
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I order these coilover but found they are nolonger made by Zero Sport so spares will have to be found in Japan, they have been in DH some time and I was concerned if 1 was damaged there could be a problem finding a replacement .they where a very good price

had them fitted a week now and havent stopped smiling since,:icon_biggrin: i carnt believe the differance it makes
got to thank Andrew Hendy from DH cars for their help in getting them to me at a great price.
and Sheffield Subaru Service for fitting and setting them up,
just need alinement now to check every thing but she drive like a train.

18" and low profiles next maybe(dont tell the missus)

·
Registered
2006 sti forester,TR6 6 speed manual
173 Posts
still waiting to fit

pleased you are happy with them , BC racing came out at £620 all in ,with spring rating of 4.5 & 5 this is what BC recommended for the road round here, still not fitted yet as I am going back to 45 from 40 on tyre size, again for comfort also the speedo is 10 mile an hour out on 40, down side is very limited tyre choice in 45 & more money ,Avon seem to be the best bet at the right price (£105 per tyre fitted)only hope everthing works out!!!at present the car goes round corner on rails but is very hard ride, will report back when all fitted but still some rubber left on the tyres.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts