Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By rarest/most prized Subaru items I mean just about anything Subie related... it could be a car or a part on your car, or simply some neat collectors item. I think for me it would have to be between the Alcyone emblem and the WRC Challenge booklet autographed by Nicky Grist. I had my picture taken with him too, but unfortunately that image was collateral damage a few years ago during my divorce. I suppose my mo_boost digi-gauge would fall in this category as well, since they seem to be fairly few and far between nowadays.

Let's see some of your unobtainium!

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,250 Posts
Trashed WRX door from one of our favorite rally racers.

I bought this door from Jamie/SubieGal. It came off her damaged rally car Burnsie. She rolled it and ebayed some parts to help fund a rebuild .
More photos here.
SubieGal.com

·
Registered
2002 S
2,695 Posts
I think I have to say my complete set of SG Forester STi seats or my SF STi rear spoiler take the cake. Might not be rare all over the world, but here in the states they sure are.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,054 Posts
I have a Subaru Chip Clip, the thing you put on an open bag of potato chips :)

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Strangely, the Momo steering wheel hub adapter on my Loyale is probably the rarest part on both of my Subarus. It's been discontinued since the mid 90s (I think).

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
I have my set of front/rear SG STI seats and the STI door sills. A few of us here have the seats but I have the only set of sills so far as I know : )

I do also have a Prodrive brochure for parts you could buy through UK dealers, I picked up while in Scotland in 2002.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts