Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester XT 4EAT Slush-Box
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with me being 21 I want to see how many other young peeps (under 24) have Fozzy's too. So who's the youngest and who's the most modified?

I'm 21 and have a remap and TBE (so far :icon_wink:)

·
Registered
2014 forester XT touring CVT
1,660 Posts
I had a 04 brand new off the dealer lot in number 6 in the country WRB Sti. Paid in full by me no help from parents from being a lifeguard at the local pool and a youth leader for 4 years. I was 18. Still have that Sti and now 28 I have a XT and a legacy

·
Registered
2010 Forester Xt LTD Auto
525 Posts
24 here.
Turbo swap,intercooler, intake injectors, fuel pump, full exhaust, protune, tires wheels, head unit, speakers, mud flaps, sway bar and a bunch of other stuff.Lol power to the young people!

·
Registered
2004 Forester 5 speed
45 Posts
22 here.

Right now I have 5 other cars/truck/Jeep
Not much done to the Fozzy though.

·
Registered
2003 Forester 2.5x 5mt
11 Posts
im 17, lowered, full 3" exhaust, wheels, sways, endlinks, sti trans and diff, sti steering rack, racing seats and harnesses, full cage, intake, headers, stickers and tune.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
431 Posts
17! :) Unfortunately, I no longer have a Forester. (Well, I do, but it's sitting in the driveway and can no longer be driven, due to it not passing its emissions test and my dad not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars to fix it (and I don't make enough to do so). We're going to be selling it.) I do, however, drive my dad's '91 Legacy sometimes? xD; Also my mom's Honda Accord. My daily driver is my mom's old Pontiac Montana... :puke:

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4-speed Auto
1,979 Posts
17! :) Unfortunately, I no longer have a Forester. (Well, I do, but it's sitting in the driveway and can no longer be driven, due to it not passing its emissions test and my dad not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars to fix it (and I don't make enough to do so). We're going to be selling it.) I do, however, drive my dad's '91 Legacy sometimes? xD; Also my mom's Honda Accord. My daily driver is my mom's old Pontiac Montana... :puke:
You have my sympathy and condolences on your loss. :tissue:

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT CVT
3 Posts
22! Still have everything stock, not planning on doing anything to it yet, maybe get RA mudflaps though.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
431 Posts
You have my sympathy and condolences on your loss. :tissue:
I know, I'm sad. Ah, well, we're trying to find another Subie to replace the Foz and the van, and I can buy my own Foz when I get older. :p My car was a great car when it wasn't (almost constantly) having some sort of issue, though...

·
Registered
2010 2.5X Limited 4-speed Auto
1,979 Posts
I know, I'm sad. Ah, well, we're trying to find another Subie to replace the Foz and the van, and I can buy my own Foz when I get older. :p My car was a great car when it wasn't (almost constantly) having some sort of issue, though...
I do feel your pain (I know, trite expression) because I went through somewhat the same thing back when I was your age ... in the dark ages. :biggrin: In my case it was a '55 Plymouth that got sandwiched between a stopped vehicle and a clown who wasn't paying attention. Both the front and rear were trashed.

Hang in there ...

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester XT 4EAT Slush-Box
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Before you think your car is scrap, take it for this - Terraclean I had it done to mine due to high milage, and they did a before and after emissions test. The after was 30% of the original. Also he showed me a document Subaru USA sent to all dealerships due to the amount of work that was being done under warranty for emissions - USA fuel quality is crap IMO, but it's not $10.50 a gallon like here so it's a bit of a tradeoff - It said before any work is undertaken to perform this terraclean service. Apparently it is resolving 80% of emissions problems.

I definitely noticed a difference after I had it done and also gained 2MPG:woohoo: And it only cost £100.

·
Resident Coffee Addict
2012 X Premium 5 Speeds of AWESOMENESS
562 Posts
24 here. Keeping my Foz stock for the moment. I am torn between doing a WRX swap for the engine and Gearbox, and a few suspension parts, or Jacking it up... I do have an after market little tree air freshener... And probably a few aftermarket coffee stains on the windscreen I haven't taken care of yet!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts