Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be rally racing on espn today, in LA.

·
Registered
1998 Forester S
890 Posts
Should be interesting to watch seeing Ken Block racing the fiesta instead of a subaru. Hopefully Pastrana won't wreck like last year.

·
Registered
2007 FXT Limited 5MT
2,816 Posts
Yeah, me and my friend have been planning for a while to watch it. Its on ESPN at 2:00 eastern time

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, me and my friend have been planning for a while to watch it. Its on ESPN at 2:00 eastern time

Yea its on ESPN at 4-6 pm PST,and the finals are at 7:15-8pm PST. cant wait.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 25pm est time and still no rally :icon_frown:
...are they just gonna show the finals at 7?

Dang! well it wouldn't be the first time the tv guide was wrong,but I went online to the ESPN site. Well I reckon I'll wait 35 minutes and find out.

·
2010 Forester XT 4EAT
1,118 Posts
Wow! Who thinks of the course layout?:crazy: What a moron!!!!:chair: Then they change the layout on the drivers after practice? How dumb is this?:confused: What a bunch of crap.:icon_frown: Can I put up any more emoticons to show my displeasure with this?:evilatyou:

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
Wow! Who thinks of the course layout?:crazy: What a moron!!!!:chair: Then they change the layout on the drivers after practice? How dumb is this?:confused: What a bunch of crap.:icon_frown: Can I put up any more emoticons to show my displeasure with this?:evilatyou:
not just the driver making mistake, as a viewer, it's so hard to follow...:mob:

2007 XT Sports Manual
6,407 Posts
really! happened w/ all the Subaru's today?

Maybe I should take advantage of my A-plan discount (Ford) and pick up a Fiesta!

However, I'm still waiting for the FT-86 Subaru/Toyota joint venture. Oh, I also get an A-Plan discount on Toyota!

I guess it pays to come from the "motorcity" : )

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
If they sold an awd turbo fiesta I'd be all over it. Just sayin'.

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
I can only think of one word to describe the rally events.....FAIL.

it was painful to watch
The vs. Rally was painful to watch, but the Super Rally do enjoy it... :biggrin:
They should've made all the car to jump through the "joker" every lap. and Again, they need to design a better track... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2010 2.5 XT Limited
342 Posts
If they sold an awd turbo fiesta I'd be all over it. Just sayin'.
Fiesta actually a pretty good car as Jermey Clarkson demonstrated by driving through a shopping when chasing by a 'vette and use it as a beach landingcraft. :biggrin:

Also, it's way smaller car then other competitors, it gave better mobility around corners.

You are right, if they sell an AWD turbocharged fiesta, I would like to get one, even I much perfer the Focus RS in AWD.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts