Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

New to the forum, but long time Subaru Enthusiast! I posted this "WTB" add over at NASIOC and MNSubaru already, where Ive been a member for several years, but I figured it couldn't hurt to add this forum to my list of haunts now I intend to add a Forester to my fleet.

I'm looking for a non-turbo Forester with auto trans. Not super interested in anything with much over 130k miles and needs to be in good physical condition inside and out. Preferably in either White, Black, Silver, or Blue with Black or Gray cloth interior. Any trim level including Forester Sports are good options. Looking to spend $5-7k. If you or anyone you know is interested in selling one please let me know. I am located in the Maple Grove area, but willing to drive a reasonable distance to look at a car. I have CASH!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 2003 2.5X for sale pretty cheap if Ur interested?? Feel free to text me at 630-546-0545 and I b more than happy to send U pics and info!?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2005 Forester 2.5x for sale its stock except for UEL headers and i have 2 sets of tires msg me for more info if you want

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
dbwillis
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing