Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Subaru 5sp
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all-

Looking for a set of the sports Forester wheels that came on some of the ‘08 cars.

Need straight wheels, some curb is okay- they’re going on a daily. Should be p/n: 28111SA231.

I am in 46013- if you can safely package them, I can provide a shipping label for shipping if not local.

FYI for what I hope to pay- my buddy at the dealer can get a set brand new for $1200, would prefer to spend less for something used if possible.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
Aww, C'mon, you know how this should work by now...

You know those wheels are hard to come by.
No need to drop the 'my pal can get them for $$$, so don't try to gouge me bit...

FB Marketplace has someone in the IL region selling them. They have curb rash on them, but come with tires...

If you want perfect wheels, go with your buddy.

C.

- I've had my coffee, but still providing a cantankerous response today.

·
Registered
2007 Subaru 5sp
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I specifically stated that I do not want perfect wheels. See: “need straight wheels, some curb is okay, they’re going on a daily”.

I can get them new for $1200, the point of the post is specifically to find a used set for less than that. Edit: Also, one of my best friends writes for a Subaru dealership and already priced them. It’s not an empty “buddy” lead, I was just hoping to find a used set for less.

IDK why this post irked ya, make you should up the coffee regiment.

Thanks for the FB lead! I will inquire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts