Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT (CDN)
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally spring is here so I can put on my new-to-me WRX wheels and new Tripletreds. I like it a lot, much better than the stock 5-spoke wheels, those are all thrashed now anyways after two Calgary winters. I'll keep my Hakkapeliitta's on those.

I'm not a very creative photographer and my camera sucks...:icon_razz:

Edit: guess I coulda put this in the Wheel Gallery post, forgot.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT (CDN)
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I just watch from afar on another account and not post. I found the level of maturity over there is far less than mine, and mine isnt very high. :banana:

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
lol, stick to the regional forums, they are usually alot more friendly than the OT pit.

and Nice wheels! waaayyy better than the chromies you were contemplating..:biggrin:

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT (CDN)
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny how people remember forum names and what they were doing like 6 months ago. Man my memory sucks, I would never remember the things you guys do. I guess my NASIOC forum war was pretty epic, but the chrome rims I was looking at last year? :crazy:

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Nice.Now lower it....

joe r

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT (CDN)
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Neva!

I bought it as a rally car slash off road thing slash tow rhino slash boat. I like the ground clearance where it is!

The only other thing I want to do is get a 02/03 STi scoop. Wifey wont let me :icon_frown:

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT (CDN)
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She sees all (bank account) :catfight:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts