Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester CVT
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have already emailed ADF (the manufacturer of my lift), but want to get this out to you too. Here is the email I sent them:

Hey guys, I am having a problem with my front end (of my Forester) and no one can seem to figure it out. Since it is seemingly unheard of, I think it may be associated with the lift and wanted to see if you have heard about this. 2015 Forrester with a 2" lift in the front, 2.5 rear. The car has just under 50k miles on it, it was lifted around 30k miles. It started about 6 weeks ago when I would make right turns at high speeds (80+) the front passenger corner felt it the wheel was wobbling. There is no pronounced shake in the steering wheel, it just shakes the whole car and comes from that corner. It now does it at lower speeds, but still 55+. Wheels are balanced, PSI is good. I replaced the strut mounts yesterday, the problem still exists. The entire front end has been checked out and the mechanic said everything is good. He looked at the wheel bearings, CV, steering - said it all looks good. I replaced the axles last year, but with scrap parts from a junkyard. The CV is the only thing I can come up with to replace next but wanted to run it past you guys before I threw any more money at this to play a guessing game.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts