Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title states. We all know we have some awesome winters here in Canada, so I figured we should have a winter pic thread. I went up to Niagara Falls, Ontario on new year's day and Glencairn, Ontario Snowmobiling on the second and took these ones. Boy am I glad I had my winters on before heading up. There was NO snow in Toronto, but this is how it looked up there:

Nadeem

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,014 Posts
If I had been in town for New Years I would've been quite upset that you didn't give me a shout Nadeem :lol:
I was hoping to take some new shots after work... but in the meantime here are some from last winter.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
We take the 'burb up in the snow now, but here's some ice pics with the Foz....

·
Registered
2007 Impreza WRX STi
31 Posts
Snow sure looks like fun in a proper awd car, I've gone skiing a bunch of times but I have not actually lived in a place where it snows.

·
Administrator
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Snow sure looks like fun in a proper awd car, I've gone skiing a bunch of times but I have not actually lived in a place where it snows.
You are missing out. The Forester is GREAT for winter. Once you put winter tires on it you feel unstoppable. Great pics everyone! This one is awesome too!

Nadeem

·
Administrator
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've got a ton of photos but i can't post pic's yet, I'm too new apparently.
You can post links after 15 posts. You can upload the pics here you know. Click on
or click "Manage Attachments" to be taken to the upload window. We put that in place to stop spammers from posting links.

Nadeem

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
Here's some from last winter's ice storm:

Looking up at a street light at night through an iced tree, very cool...

This tree usually stands up straight...

The foz iced!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts