Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
I only got to tinker with it for ~1 hour this morning after an easy install on a separate partition but I am enjoying it over xp so far, also doesn't eat my ancient AMD 3500+ cpu...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1999 Forester S w/AT
442 Posts
Windows 7 is the best release MS has had since Windows 2000. 2000 was just about perfect in what it needed to do. Considering it was supposed to be the heir to NT (and not to Windows 98) and it was good enough that people bailed on Windows ME to go to the more sterile, less user friendly 2k.

The task bar is better than OSX (for the first time ever) and the customizable jump lists are brilliant. Very impressed with MS on this OS. I loved the RC, but the final is just perfect (so far).

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
I like the windows 7 too. I have installed the pro version. Windows 7 is responsive and working. I like it alot :woohoo:
I jumped from xp64 to win7. I never installed vista. lol

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Yeah my performance on my older is great and I love all of the utilities/space saving aesthetics. Works great on Beth's laptop too, faster than vista much less dumb issues.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Someone yelled out at the W7 seminar on Monday.. "YOU MEAN.. THIS IS WHAT VISTA SHOULD HAVE BEEN?"

Think that summarizes it nicely..

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,707 Posts
Yeah I got that deal, one of the few perks of being college student are the discounts!
Yes, with all you have to pay, students should get more perks! :wink:

With the weather getting cold & rainy... normal for Oregon, it's time to turn to my other love... computers & electronics in general. :biggrin:

Bobby...

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Yes, with all you have to pay, students should get more perks! :wink:

With the weather getting cold & rainy... normal for Oregon, it's time to turn to my other love... computers & electronics in general. :biggrin:

Bobby...
Well on an electronics note I bought a new Roomba 410 for 75$ (no base station/wall though) and I am thoroughly enjoying it. It makes cleaning fun/entertaining!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,707 Posts
^^ :lol: My house is way too cluttered for one of those! :wink:

Bobby...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts