Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester - Touring CVT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying the Pioneer TS-SWX2502 "slim" subwoofer. This is on the bigger end of the slim under-seat subwoofer category, but it seems to be the only 10" woofer option and best quality, so I'm curious if anyone has tried to fit this under a seat, or under the back bench, or somewhere that isn't going to interfere with the trunk space much?

If this isn't going to fit, what's the next best under-seat sub that someone would recommend? I know Infinity, Kicker, Pyle, and Kenwood make some slim subs, so I'm ok with those or another recommendation for conserving space. I'd rather go smaller and cram something under a seat than have a sub box in the way of any future cargo in my trunk.

Also, for whatever setup makes the most sense, can someone please recommend an amp to go with if necessary?

I have the Harmon Kardon package that came with the Touring option.

Also curious if there are any extra tweeter packages that someone can recommend as a simple-install upgrade for this.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,607 Posts
Cerwin Vega Vpas 10 is another 10 inch. It is self-powered and I like it enough.

I have it under the passenger seat in my 18xt and it fits...barely

Not sure of the dimensions under seat in 19.

And if space is an issue, there is the vpas12, but I haven’t heard it

·
Registered
2019 Forester - Touring CVT
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also want to add the Rockville RW10CA to this thread as an option if anyone has any input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts