Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be buying a Crosstrek very soon. I have a Chev Spark I am selling. I am taking the money I get for that and when my grandson needs a car-shortly. I will give him the money. He is my favorite. ;). He is a new Marine and will need (possibly) a new vehicle at some point. Getting really anxious to get that the Crosstrek!!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring
846 Posts
Will be buying a Crosstrek very soon. I have a Chev Spark I am selling. I am taking the money I get for that and when my grandson needs a car-shortly. I will give him the money. He is my favorite. ;). He is a new Marine and will need (possibly) a new vehicle at some point. Getting really anxious to get that the Crosstrek!!
My sister-in-law recently purchased a 2019 Crosstrek Premium. White exterior.

She is very pleased so far. It’s a nice looking vehicle.

My daughter has a 2013 Crosstrek as well... other than the valve spring recall, it’s been very reliable...one of the main reasons for the 2019 purchase...

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT Premium
24 Posts
Subie family here. My wife just bought the '19 Crosstrek and absolutely loves it, my son has a 2015 Impreza, my daughter has a 2018 Forester and good 'ol dad (me) has the "oldest" subie in my family which is an 2011 Forester XT Premium. No issues here well except for the airbag recall on my 2011 XT but that was taken care of.

·
Registered
2000 Forester S Automatic
11 Posts
We purchased a yellow 2015 Crosstrek in Mar and I just bought a 2000 Forester for my work car. The Crosstrek is a beast in the snow. Looking forward to seeing how the Forester does as well.

·
Registered
2006 Forester
38 Posts
Be sure to call SOA and let them that you're a current Suabru owner and are looking to buy again. They'll provide you with a $500 "loyalty" voucher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts