Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
NICEEEE!!!! How's she feel about mods on her car??

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Looks sweet with the gunmetal wheels! :cool:

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Not to shabby. But where do the missles launch from?

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SenorSubie said:
Does she let you drive it ;)

Yummy....
Not very often.:thumbsdown:

Mike- She is cool with mods....................as long as I pay for them.:biggrin:

Silke- Thanks, the color turned out to look pretty cool. I painted the wheels myself with Duplicolor Graphite Wheel Paint. The wheels are 18" Tarmac IIs, that were originally gold!

Wraith- The missle launchers are stealthily installed in the two gaping openings in the front bumper. A rotating machine gun also rises up from the enormous sunroof. Check it out:

:bananapowerslide:

·
Premium Member
'09 STI
4,129 Posts
I think the wheels look better on your car. I'm biased as I have the Prodrive "original" version on mine.:Banane29:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
ROFL, Dirka dirka mohummed jihad....dirka dirka muhhumed jihad.....

Turb0z family !! nice

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
VSB XT said:
So jealous! My wife won't really let me even touch her legacy....
My wife has a WRX... endless mods there... but if I touch it, I die. I have to be stealthy. ;)

So SkiPhast - who's is faster??? Does the Mrs. hit boost? My mother has an Outback XT and I swear she never spools the turbo... now my dad on teh the other hand...

·
Registered
2006 RX8
423 Posts
Nice !! I looked at, and drove the outback Xt 5/mt when I was getting ready to buy the Fxt. It is an awesome package, and your wifes car looks great the way you have it set-up! Looking at the Forester and Outback together in the same driveway really provides confirmation of the style differences that are opposite ends of the spectrum with one being very sleek and stylish (hint..not the Fxt), and the other being more blunt and purposeful while still retaining a performance styling appeal.

In the end both are great cars, and you guys are fortunate enough to have both!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mikebike357 said:
My wife has a WRX... endless mods there... but if I touch it, I die. I have to be stealthy. ;)

So SkiPhast - who's is faster??? Does the Mrs. hit boost? My mother has an Outback XT and I swear she never spools the turbo... now my dad on teh the other hand...

Yeah, she was timid at first, until I explained to her you have to let the car get up in the RPMs to really get the full effect of boost.

Well, it was all over from there...now everytime boost hits she does the giddy giggle :biggrin: :drive: .

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
SkiPhast said:
Well, it was all over from there...now everytime boost hits she does the giddy giggle :biggrin: :drive: .
That's awesome...wish my wife would do the same...now, she says, "I thought you stopped racing!!! or she says, "Was that really necessary?" :thumbsdown:

:tempertantrum

...I can go as fast as I want to the posted speed limit...and yes, it is always necessary!:drive:

But the funny thing is she laughs whenever I accelerate fast and my 15 month old son says, "Wohhhhhh!"...he is really cute.

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,969 Posts
Sweet rides! :D They look so much better with the tint!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts