Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Captain Obvious
2005 Forester XT 4EAT
379 Posts
Benrock05201 said:
Is anyone else here planning on going to the WBM?

Ben
I'm thinking about it. I forget when exactly it is, though.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
I think there's going to be a posse from Maine heading down. I think we'll probably solidify our plans at the beginning of May.

·
formerly known as Benrock05201
2012 GMC 2500 HD Automatic
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
May 20th. I think as the plan stands right now I'm headed down to Pittsfield MA. Meeting up with some people from Nabisco and headed over that way.

Ben

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
I haven't calculated the mileage yet, but i'm going. Seems from the pics that most of the rides there are RS's and WRX's. I think you'll see a lot of STi's and LGT's. Doubtful to see any Tribecas.... but I know there will be at least ONE silver Forester there! haha!

·
Registered
934 Posts
if you click on maps there at the bottom of the page is a list of cities with the distances

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
I went last year in the rex, was going to take the RS this year, but looks like I'll be taking the FXT instead. God I go through a lot of cars.
Had a good time last year, and there was at least one Forester. Looked quite interesting.

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
I was there last year with my mom's FXT. I might have been the only forester there. My car wasn't going to make it. This year I'll be bringing my car.

hmm...what do you know, I clicked on the link and I see the FXT. It's the one in front of the red OB.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
My wife is really excited to be going... EEch... not.

P

·
0 Posts
it's not too too far from portland though is it? i used to ski there all the time because i lived semi close...now im near manchester nh and its still only about an hour and a half?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im hoping to get down there for the meet, But I Get back into town on 5/17.
my ride is brand spankin new(20mi) so... is it ok to drive it that far right away? if so mabey a backroad/I89 ride down to Mass. is just what she would need.... Man am I jonesin' to get that wagn!!

B

·
0 Posts
Darn, I am moving to Burlington, VT, but not until the end of May. I guess I'll just have to wait for next year.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sorry badgerroo if you cant go. Vt rocks!! You and your ride will love dirt and paved twisties throught the mtns, B-towns a fun place... lots of dubi...uhhh subies.:wink:

p.s. drink lots of long trail beer it is the Best!!:drool:

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
I haven't mapped the route from Portland to the WBM yet... It's in western MA so I would imagine that it'll be about 2.5hrs or so. I'm just hoping for good weather.... as much as I like Scoobs, i'm not a big fan of standing in the rain.

·
formerly known as Benrock05201
2012 GMC 2500 HD Automatic
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mikebike357 said:
I haven't mapped the route from Portland to the WBM yet... It's in western MA so I would imagine that it'll be about 2.5hrs or so. I'm just hoping for good weather.... as much as I like Scoobs, i'm not a big fan of standing in the rain.
It's in eastern Mass. But it should be a pretty quick trip for you.

Ben

1 - 20 of 35 Posts