Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
^ Maybe I can put the tires in my luggage, for my return trip? :lol:

Yep, just to rub it in (er...wait, I'm rubbing it into myself! :lol:), look at the Hakka 7s. North America is just now starting to see the Hakka 7s, which are reportedly available here only by special order - supposedly, they won't fully come on-line here until *next* winter.

Yeah, we really trail you guys, when it comes to winter tires! :frown:

·
Super Moderator
17,718 Posts
Another delightful oddity about our United States is that each one has its own laws regarding tire studding (and many other things too, especially booze!). If your life entails the likelihood of driving through different states, particularly in a north-south direction, be very careful to understand the laws of each state that you intend to pass through along the way. And check the calendar, as some of them depend on the month.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
^ Good pick-up! :smile:

Yep, that calendar thing is no joke - for Ohio, it's the first day of November (that's easy enough to remember) through the 15th of the following April!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
OK, is it just my imagination, or did I search up some Nokian Hakka Rs and Hakka 5s, just today?!!!!

Any chance of the Hakka 7, studded? You'll get one customer, for-sure!!! :smile: Or, if you're not going to list them, due to their rumored so-far "special order only" status here in North America, if I called and asked for a set, could you get them for me (provided that I pay up-front, of course!)?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts