Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 328i xDrive Wagon 8 spd Auto
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, if we do and I've missed it, my apologies.

It seems like now that this board gets $$ (okay, maybe not a lot, but still.....) we should be able to have a spell checker. Anyone can make a typo, and if you're in a hurry its easy to miss.

I suppose I could create a post in Word or another program with a spell checker, then I could spell check it and then cut and paste it into a post.

Then again that really is more trouble than its worth.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
Maybe try a different browser or plugin. Firefox, that I'm using, has it built in.

Granted I don't always go back to see the red underlined words, but then that's what I get for being in a hurry.

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,739 Posts
+2
I use Firefox and it has a built in spell checker too.

·
Premium Member
2014 Impreza Ltd CVT
3,363 Posts
If anyone wants to continue using IE, you can download the Google Toolbar. It has a spell check option on it.

·
Premium Member
2014 328i xDrive Wagon 8 spd Auto
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone wants to continue using IE, you can download the Google Toolbar. It has a spell check option on it.
That's my problem. When I post from work we're stuck at IE6 and will probably be using it until hell freezes over. I can risk the wrath of the IT gods and try installing Firefox. Perhaps I can install the google tool bar which is what I use from home. We're a small company and can't afford much. We've only got a couple hundred thousand employees worldwide.

But we got another notice yesterday that soon they'll be less of us. Again.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,813 Posts
I hate toolbars! If I installed every one that has been offered to me I'd have no room left for the browser itself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts