Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
it really does sound good. One of the best 2.5L sounds I have heard. Usually the pulses are too far apart on the 2.5.

·
Registered
2010 FORESTER 2.5XT LTD
97 Posts
Yeah... You can see his license plate number and that it's from Ontario. I gotta find me some roads like that!

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,758 Posts
LOL busted ! For what it costs, the WBR exhaust sounds great and serves me well.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,786 Posts
It'll be louder with an aftermarket downpipe :N_poke:

Sounds great!

Stan

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,758 Posts
very cool. I would be afraid I would blow the camera over doing that.

Well done. If you have more let me know.
haha I would be so scared running over the camera :p
but very nice video
Ahem, I wondered about that as well. The camera doesn't blow over in the videos above because I put rocks on both sides of the camera. I wouldn't have thought there was that much wind generated by a moving car..... but there is:

YouTube - Subaru Forester Turbo Flyby Out-takes

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,017 Posts
^looks like some of those WRC videos you see...

Yeah, our cars generate a lot of wind under the car. I always watch my rear-view when I drive over papers and things in the road because the car always blows them up into the grille of whomever is following me.

·
Registered
09 Forester X touring
66 Posts
I think i seen this Foz in Sudbury, Ontario lat week. More specifically leaving the valley heading into Sudbury. It was a WRB XT on goldies of some sort and lower than stock. This foz is not from around here or i would know about it(there is only 2 SG xt's in town i know of).

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,017 Posts
I think i seen this Foz in Sudbury, Ontario lat week. More specifically leaving the valley heading into Sudbury. It was a WRB XT on goldies of some sort and lower than stock. This foz is not from around here or i would know about it(there is only 2 SG xt's in town i know of).
That was me :icon_redface:
My girlfriend lives in Val Therese, sister lives in Minnow Lake...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts