Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the spot im in now These both seem to run if you can find a good deal on a 2019 sport around the same $$ wise...right at the 26-27K range and im talking about finding a good deal on either. I really like the Sport but cant really afford the 30K 2020 sticker price. so I look and see the 2019's are "around" 26-27K for a nice one under or around 10K miles....that said I could also get a brand spanking new 2020 Premium for the same price. So what would you guys do> would you get the 2019 Sport(with around 10K miles or less) or the 2020 Premium?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
177 Posts
Coming from someone who is an introvert and has bad negotiating skills, you can definitely get a new sport for 27k. Look at the 2019 price paid or 2020 price paid megathreads. They have a lot of people who paid 1k-2k below invoice.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Coming from someone who is an introvert and has bad negotiating skills, you can definitely get a new sport for 27k. Look at the 2019 price paid or 2020 price paid megathreads. They have a lot of people who paid 1k-2k below invoice.
I will look maybe especially after all this being closed down BS

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
177 Posts
Sure that's fine, but be careful not to mental barriers for yourself. Maybe you'll get a better deal because there are less people driving and potentially less people purchasing cars? Demand might be lower right now.

I got my forester when foresters were selling like hotcakes. That was one barrier I went through. Dealer gave me so much crap for asking below invoice.. guess what they sold my car at... below invoice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts