Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mr. November 2008
2015 BMW 335d xDrive GT Auto
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, most of you can't get the Forester STi where you live. That's a shame, but we've been over all that before...

But if you could get a Forester STi, which one would you get ? The Crystal Grey is dead, replaced by a new darker grey.

Here's the colour picker:
http://www.subaru.co.jp/forester/stiversion/exterior/w1.html

I'm drawn inexorably to the Black, but I've never seen the grey - is it a colour that is used on the XT for 06 ?

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Black would be first choice, then the dark silver. Damn they look nice!

·
Registered
2006 '06 FXT
835 Posts
We have the dark silver - "Steel Grey Metallic" and we like it a lot. So I would have to go with that. It looks about the same.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Blue!
Nah seriously, the blue is the showcase color for this vehicle imo, but I would go with the grey, first time i've seen that color.

·
No more Foz !
03 Impreza Sti
1,912 Posts
I think Grey as well - first time I've seen that and as well as looking cool it'll have a great rarity factor !

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT touring CVT
981 Posts
First choice, grey.
Second choice, white.
Third, blue.
Last, black. No more black for me. I love it, especially when it is cleaned and polished but I am tired of maintaining that black beauty.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,472 Posts
keyser soze said:
Black would be first choice, then the dark silver. Damn they look nice!
^^^ what he said... :)

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
I'd get blue ... always wanted that color, too bad it wasn't available. Any other car - probably white.

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,278 Posts
Silver.

Easy to clean and general maintain it's beauty/shine better than other colours.

X

·
0 Posts
I know white is Japans racing colour, but in the UK it still has an image problem, I've seen grey Foresters and they just dont look as good as I would expect. So it has to be black followed (at some distance) by blue.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts