Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 06 FXT & 05 OutB XT 6 Speed/DCCDPro / Auto
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gotta say I had a great time. Nice having all that Subie love in one place. I bought a few things.. would of bought more if the vendors could tell me if any of the things I asked about fit the XT. Othere than that everything else was great. I saw only about 13 or 15 foresters out of the whole bunch , hopefully next year we can get more Foresters up there. Tired of not getting the respect we deserve. I will post some the pics I took later tuesday or wed .. gotta get them off the mem card.

I had a great time. Shame it had to end.. The ride back to CT was cool.. Riding down the hiway with all those subies.. All in all a cool day.. See you there next year....

·
Registered
2007 2.5X 5mt
943 Posts

0:27 - 0:30 you can see my silver 07 fozz waay to the left

and 7:44 behind some peeps!

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
^^ This was a big reason to get the XT. Nearly everyone in the club with a turbo has a WRX, I've never been one to follow the crowd and wanted something different.

·
Registered
2006 06 FXT & 05 OutB XT 6 Speed/DCCDPro / Auto
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replys. My XT can be seen at 6:26 over to the left and again at 6:49. cool vid I didnt think of the spin thing when I mad my vid. too funny. Way to many wrx's and not enough XT's. I like being one of the few instead of being part of the crowd.

·
Registered
2013 WRX Manual
135 Posts
next year my friend and I will improve the video setup. we plan on going up and down all the rows getting everyones cars. he walked in between the cars cuz it was the fastest way to kinda get everything. I am very glad I had the FSXT there. There was only a hand full of legies and fozies. it was nice that we where the few and proud! :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
^^ This was a big reason to get the XT. Nearly everyone in the club with a turbo has a WRX, I've never been one to follow the crowd and wanted something different.
Ditto. Who has an OBXT?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts