Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
1,571 Posts
of course it is , its a war zone as ever but I seem to have a measure of it and I don't see why anyone would not take the sale of a surrey scoobies moderators car seriously . mind you will get the odd 2.5 clown thrown in but I would think I could stand your ground .
It seems there are lots of options of closed decking ect from asperformance
Of course I would say what you wanted .
Its funny you say its horrific . ive just had a conflab with @Kevin about how bad it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Banstead,

I'm looking around for an FSTI and would be interested in seeing yours if you are still selling it. I am willing to take a look this weekend depending on what part of the country your in (I'm in the West Midlands area).
Send me a message if you are interested.

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
@Greyhound5 - I'm not around this weekend I'm afraid and I need to get the new car sorted, so wouldn't be able to do a deal just yet I'm afraid.

It's a fair trek from where you are. My forum name should give away where I am. 👍

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
@Greyhound5 - I'm not around this weekend I'm afraid and I need to get the new car sorted, so wouldn't be able to do a deal just yet I'm afraid.

It's a fair trek from where you are. My forum name should give away where I am. 👍

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
1,571 Posts
Hi Banstead,

I'm looking around for an FSTI and would be interested in seeing yours if you are still selling it. I am willing to take a look this weekend depending on what part of the country your in (I'm in the West Midlands area).
Send me a message if you are interested.
Hes in Surrey bud good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok no worries. I don't consider that too far as I can stay in a place in Hertfordshire.

Unfortunately, I wont have any other weekends free until the end of March / beginning of April. But if its still available then, I am willing to take a look.

Good luck finding a new car.

·
Registered
2005 Forester sti
6 Posts
Hi Gareth, sorry to hear your letting the Forester sti go.
126,000 miles “wow”o_O

my old girl is still going fine had her Nearly 8 years now, just hit 71,000 miles and just had its second cambelt and water pump in my owner ship.

The Forester isn’t my daily, that’s a A45 amg well that’s not really a daily only put 1000 miles on that this year :ROFLMAO: but I did put 45,000 miles on my transit this year so that’s keeping the local shell garage going.

I pop on the forum every now and again Just to see whats going on.
All the best for your next motor and hope it gives you as much pleasure as the Forester.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts