Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to buy a front lip like Pleiads?

She got her's from someone on here and the japan imports site that I found wants like $300-$500!

Its for an 04 XT

Let me know,

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,659 Posts
I think that is the replica kit that a member had made, many years ago..IIRC, only 5 were made (including side skirts/spats). I had one, but sold it to Achan..

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Mine isn't a replica (andivic imported it from Japan), but there have a been a few replicas made in this style.

I guess you'd have to luck out to find one used, or perhaps go with the Importology lip, if they have any left at this point: : Clean out!! Forester Lips

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Nah, Silke's is an authentic used JDM OEM Subaru one. She got it from an old vendor in New York city. He's no longer here though. You can probably still find him via AIM @ fujisvx but I'm not sure he's still importing used parts. It was like $300 shipped? from him IIRC.

Yeah the only option now is find an importer of used parts, shops that import stuff on a regular basis and you get some container time with them, or to buy it from Japanparts for aforementioned price.

Fits 03-05, X, XS, XTs.

Doh Silke's too quick for me.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,659 Posts
My bad...Prolly not too many of the real ones out there then huh? Besides the double sticky tape as the way of mounting..the reps are are/were nice.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine isn't a replica (andivic imported it from Japan), but there have a been a few replicas made in this style.

I guess you'd have to luck out to find one used, or perhaps go with the Importology lip, if they have any left at this point: : Clean out!! Forester Lips
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly like the one on Pleiad's car.... Andivic hasn't been on in a year, so this is kind of difficult. I guess I'll just need to keep my eyes open.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Andivic hasn't been on in a year, so this is kind of difficult. I guess I'll just need to keep my eyes open.
He's still active on Nasioc and selling JDM parts. You might try pm'ing him there. Same username.

·
Registered
2006 FXT 4Eat
533 Posts
You can PM andivic and he will get back to you. I met up with him early on this year to get some sf5 imported parts. Really nice guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts