Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FXT 4eat
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys!

im planning to buy forester accessories but i want to avoid shipping fee since ill be buying most of it for my 09 forester.. would you know any place in l.a. selling oem accessories with a good price of pick up?

i know subaruonlineparts.com has a good line up and price but shipping fee is too much for me.

thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Before you rule out shipping costs etc. Please read the following comments (9&12) from Jackie at Annapolis Subaru, one of our Supporting Vendors-http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f125/forester-timing-belt-kits-76277/#post857118.

Honestly I have not purchased anything from Annapolis, but so many of our members have and when comparing some of her advertised specials to some of the .com seller you mentioned (also a Supporting Vendor), her prices were better.

Just read through some of her threads and see the comments from members around the world!.:icon_biggrin: Tell her you are a member here.
Then read through the comments of the other site.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,065 Posts
+++ for Jackie. She gives us a good price, her shipping charges are minimal, and no California sales tax! Call her toll free during East Coast business hours at 866 509-3019. She'll give you informed advice and a really good price.

We
Jackie!

Considering your tax rate, it shouldn't take too awfully big an order for the tax savings and sf.org discount to more than compensate for the shipping. I really doubt that you'll find too many (if any) local dealers willing to offer any sort of a price break, and you're not going to get OEM accessories from anybody but a dealer. Or a junkyard! That's why so many dealers who have an online presence work so hard to disguise their real identity—they don't want their walk-in customers to ask for the same price they see online.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 5spd Manual
125 Posts
I've never purchased from Annapolis (Jackie), but you can also try subarugenuineparts.com (located in WA I believe).

·
Registered
2007 FXT 4eat
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! i already sent pm to jackie...so far, i think she is my best option.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,065 Posts
Although we
Jackie, I do have to note that sometimes she's less than religious in reading her PMs. We aren't the only site she works with. If you don't hear back, give her a shout on the phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts