Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of STI bushings and want to pay with some $$ in my paypal account. What vendors take paypal these days that carry Whiteline products ?

·
Registered
05 XTi FMIC
2,564 Posts
Global Performance Parts

These guys warrantied my old style Bump steer kit with the new version with great customer service and speedy shipping.

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
Are these guys legit? They have Whiteline control springs for $50 a pair. Every other site I can find them at is charging around $200 a pair... Tempted to pull the trigger but if it sounds too good to be true...
Sounds too good to be true, especially as the springs have been out of production for around 2 years now...

·
Registered
2002 S
2,695 Posts
Are these guys legit? They have Whiteline control springs for $50 a pair. Every other site I can find them at is charging around $200 a pair... Tempted to pull the trigger but if it sounds too good to be true...
They are the main US distributor for Whiteline so they are legit. As a matter of fact, anything Whiteline that you buy in the US comes through them first.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds too good to be true, especially as the springs have been out of production for around 2 years now...
Hmm, that might actually make it sound appropriate. They're listed as 5 pair left only, could be overstock they're trying to unload? I might have to be a guinea pig...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts