Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Jeep Cherokee Auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pre-orders started back in early March and plenty have already purchased their new 2015 Forester. Dealerships usually say 8-12 weeks for assembly and shipment. Let us know what your were told and then update it when it arrives!

Please leave -

Trim:

Purchase Date:

Estimated arrival time:

Arrival Date:

POST PIC as WELL

Here was mine:

Trim: Touring

Purchase Date: March 15th

Estimated arrival time: 8-10 weeks May 10th -May 24th

Arrival Date: ? TBA :)

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
Trim: XT Premium (White)

Purchase Date: March 15,2014

Estimated arrival time: May 2014 based on dealer e-mail this morning

Arrival Date:

This is fine I plan on ordering fog lights, areo cross bar set, rear bumper cover, splash guards, side window deflectors and possible cargo cover in the meantime. Then lowering springs, RSB and accent lights.

·
Registered
2015 2.0 XT Premium CVT
35 Posts
Your order sheet says July?
It actually doesn't say anything, I have a "Sold Order" from my dealer that really just contains the VON, the car info (model, package, etc), my info, the dealer's info.

This is from a webpage according to the URL at the bottom: subarunet.com/soldorder/wizard/saveSoldOrder.

The dealer told me in an email that it is expected around July. I'll email them tonight about a more pinpointed delivery date. Once I know more i'll update my original post.

·
Registered
2015 Forester XT Touring CVT
235 Posts
It actually doesn't say anything, I have a "Sold Order" from my dealer that really just contains the VON, the car info (model, package, etc), my info, the dealer's info.

This is from a webpage according to the URL at the bottom: subarunet.com/soldorder/wizard/saveSoldOrder.

The dealer told me in an email that it is expected around July. I'll email them tonight about a more pinpointed delivery date. Once I know more i'll update my original post.
The top of the sold order should have an approximate date. Mine says "estimated vehicle availability is the last week of May 2014."

·
Registered
2004 Jeep Cherokee Auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope you get it sooner

Trim: 2.0XT Premium

Purchase Date: 03/18

Estimated arrival time: "Sometime in July"

Arrival Date: TBD, but it can't come soon enough!

Yes July seems late for an order placed in March. Hope you get it sooner!

·
Registered
2015 2.0 XT Premium CVT
35 Posts
Yes July seems late for an order placed in March. Hope you get it sooner!
I'm buying the Forester in Alabama. Dealers in Alabama are small and don't make many sales because this is Chevy and Ford country. I wonder if the dealerships that have much lower sales numbers have a longer order time?

·
Registered
2004 Jeep Cherokee Auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Small town Dealers

I'm buying the Forester in Alabama. Dealers in Alabama are small and don't make many sales because this is Chevy and Ford country. I wonder if the dealerships that have much lower sales numbers have a longer order time?
My town is the same way. Subaru is small dealership. They only have about 4 Outbacks and 2-3 Foresters on hand regularly. I wouldn't think that would hold up the process. My dealer still told me 8-12 weeks.

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
10 Posts
Just got my first email, so excited:

Trim: 2.5i Touring

Purchase Date: March 20

Estimated arrival time: Last Week of May 2014

Arrival Date: Im keeping my fingers crossed it comes in before the end of May! I am unfamiliar with how reliable estimated arrival times are with Subaru.

·
Registered
2004 Jeep Cherokee Auto
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Touring

Just got my first email, so excited:

Trim: 2.5i Touring

Purchase Date: March 20

Estimated arrival time: Last Week of May 2014

Arrival Date: Im keeping my fingers crossed it comes in before the end of May! I am unfamiliar with how reliable estimated arrival times are with Subaru.
Awesome! I got the Touring trim as well. Adding the 18 inch wheels really enticed me to go for the Touring as well as many other features. What color did you go for?

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
10 Posts
Awesome! I got the Touring trim as well. Adding the 18 inch wheels really enticed me to go for the Touring as well as many other features. What color did you go for?

Yeah, the dealers have been trying to tell me that the '14s are the "same thing" and the 18" wheels are one of the main reasons I am choosing a '15, love the new rims.

I went with white outside, silver inside. I really wanted black/black but I wanted eyesight/navi more (and my fiance even more so), so I settled with white! Ill get used to it, I'm sure. What color did you choose? The red looks really great in person, I wasnt expecting to like it as much as I did, definitely rivaled the white.

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
I ordered mine as soon as possible which was March 15th hoping for a April delivery dealer said May, thought I would be patient but hoping it arrives a little earlier. The one thing I have notice on the larger dealers sites is that all the 2015 vehicles in transit currently are 2.5l no 2.0s are indicated.

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT Turbo
26 Posts
XT Premium

Deposit is paid and the order is in on our first Subaru. I think I am a lot more excited than my wife, who is the one who will actually be driving it. I have a few friends with Foresters and they love 'em. So, we're diving head first into the Subaru club.

Trim: XT Premium (Satin White)

Purchase Date: March 12, 2014

Estimated arrival time: "sometime in May"

Arrival Date: TBD

·
Registered
2019 Touring CVT
306 Posts
Finalized the order yesterday. Dealer had ordered it already, just what I wanted.
2.5 Touring red with Eyesight
Due at the dealer April 21
Hopefully it stays on schedule. I do have a VIN!!

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
Deposit is paid and the order is in on our first Subaru. I think I am a lot more excited than my wife, who is the one who will actually be driving it. I have a few friends with Foresters and they love 'em. So, we're diving head first into the Subaru club.

Trim: XT Premium (Satin White)

Purchase Date: March 12, 2014

Estimated arrival time: "sometime in May"

Arrival Date: TBD

Order the same thing my wife is not excited this is actually my car.

1 - 20 of 362 Posts