Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring CVT
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '18 FXT touring with eyesight that is my weekend car as I daily an Express van for work. I have installed a 20mm sway bar already, but I'm looking to make it a better highway cruiser with more stability. I will probably never track the car or take it off-roading, maybe soft roading :smile2:

I'm just wondering if anyone has installed lowering springs in combination with say 25mm wheel adapters. Currently considering RS-R springs + ISC adapters. I actually like the OEM wheels and not really looking to shell out money for aftermarket wheels...although I do LOVE the Enkei RS05RR's. Can anyone recommend other parts I'd need for this setup to avoid and camber, toe and/or other alignment issues or if setup is even safe to run?

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium
1,371 Posts
Make sure the spacers are hub centric as they are much safer than the non hub centric spacers. I ran 25mm spacers for over a year on my 15 Forester. I had no problems, but I was at stock height. I ended up selling them to someone local with a 15 XT who was lowered on either RSR or Swift springs and he didn't have any issues with using the spacers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.