Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am not sure how many of you remember the Prodrive PFF7s? For those of you unfamiliar with the style of the wheel, here are a couple of images of what they look like:

I can say that a small quantity of these are going to be made again and we will be getting them sometime towards the middle of July. These wheels like the Turinis, use Speedlines Flowforming technology.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM, email or give us a call so we can put your name down once the price of the wheels have been finalized. I should know more towards the end of this week. :)

Here are the fitments for the Foresters:
Size: 18x8
Offset: ET51
Color Choices: Anthracite, Gold(as seen above), and Silver(as seen above)
PCD: 5x100
Price: 450USD per wheel. Special set(4 wheels) price at 1700USD.

Wheel nuts will be included. We can also do wheel and tire packages as well for these. We can mount and balance the tires on the wheels for free.

Price does not include shipping. For a shipping quote, please PM me with your shipping zip code.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Speedlines!

We have received another large shipment of Speedline Turinis in 18x8, 5x100, ET48, in White, Anthracite, Gold, and Silver!

We can also do mounting and balancing and install for those local who purchase a wheel and tire package. :)

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update!!!!!

Good News Everyone!

These wheels will be available early next year. We will have them in the proper Forester fitment and we will have them in the standard 4 colors currently offered by Speedline, Gold, Silver, Anthracite, and White. Yes, we will have the option of getting these done in white.

They will come with wheel nuts and Prodrive center caps!

If you are interested in a set or wish to confirm a set, please let me know as we are taking orders for them!

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts