1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I like option 2. Never been a fan of dark becuase they always remind me of the winter steelies everyone has up here in the winter.

Bland...

·
scarred from battle
730 Posts
I'd vote for #2 as well, but FYI: you can get Gold 18x8 OZ Superlegerras from Tire rack at $200ea right now. The 17x7 Silver ones are $180, IIRC. I think they'd look amazing on a black XT

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
What is the actual quality of the brands? Every time I see a new wheel manufaturer offering surprisingly low priced wheels, I can't help but wonder how good they actually are. Now that I've said that...

I like number two, I think. Number one isn't too bad either.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
My vote is for #2 as well. I'm definitely not a fan of the blingin' chrome look of #3.

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT touring CVT
981 Posts
#1 gets my first vote
#2 comes in second
and tell me your kidding about #3.
I would like to see how #3 looks on a Forester though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
#2. Black is too much black on a black car, IMHO. Chrome would be too blingy on a black car. Thus, polished aluminum or #2.

·
Registered
2006 Forester
174 Posts
Of the three, #2 would look the best or classiest. The #1 wil look too blacked out on a black car and #3 just sucks:D

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,250 Posts
#2 :cool:
#3 would be my first choice if it came in almost anything other than that chrome center.

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know you guys are kickin me for #3/ But they have a decent lip, and on 18 inch rims #3 looks pretty damn good when they are moving. I like the fact that the spokes are set in and the wheel looks very dished from the REAR AS I AM PULLNG AWAY..:)

So alot of people think #1 it too much black on black huh? Wish #1 came in silver? So it looks like #2 is in the lead.

Oh and Richard..#3 does come in a gunmetal center.

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK added a few more options

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sirwilliam said:
Now you are making it difficult b/c TSW makes a bunch of tasty wheels.;)

Between those new 2 I choose the mondello.

Think how I feel...

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
fmowry said:
Are #3 for your '86 Camaro? They look like Cragars from my HS days. :)

Frank
That's what I dig about them.............

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
GTP said:
Think how I feel...
I would photochop each and everyone onto your car and then sleep on it for a week, decide, go another week w/o looking at them on your car, then look at each on your car again to see that your first decision still stands in your mind, then become restless pull out your hair....

Seriously, don't rush it b/c you will have to live w/ it or have a mistake sale on your new wheels where you will lose out some money...but you know this. Good luck.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
68 Posts
I like TSW Mondello. I noticed they are all 18" what size tire are you going to put on them, if you FXT is lowered.

Pictures please.... once you decide.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts