Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester Auto
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first let me apologize for this dumb question

1. what is the bolt pattern on our cars (2008 forester sport as pictured above)
2. there is a set of volk te37 in size 18x10.5 .....5X114.3 +22 all around...would this fit and if so how would the fitment be?

Z

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,432 Posts
5x100, and no they wouldn't fit without an STi hub conversion or adapters.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Manual 5sp.
1,662 Posts
You better be low with rolled/pulled fenders to put those wheels on your car. Plus, you're going to have to run at least a 245 on that rim to be safe, and ideally a 265. If you're going to track it, you'd likely want a 295-305 on there, and that'll never fit without fender flares.

You'll need adapters, as well.

·
Registered
2008 Forester Auto
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello

no its just for show
i dont track nor do i have time for it
i want some nice concave TE37s....i have them on the nsx and i like how they look....i am just wondering what would be a good size,....must be concave.

Z

You better be low with rolled/pulled fenders to put those wheels on your car. Plus, you're going to have to run at least a 245 on that rim to be safe, and ideally a 265. If you're going to track it, you'd likely want a 295-305 on there, and that'll never fit without fender flares.

You'll need adapters, as well.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,014 Posts
For starters you need a 5x100 wheel, so your best bet is to browse through all of those BRZ/FRS fitments that the big names have released in the last year and find the right one.

Anything bigger than 18x9 is going to require some fender massaging on an SG-chassis Forester.

·
Registered
2011 Forester 5 Speed Manual
1,612 Posts
how about a 2011 w/ 17" option?

I'm seeing snow tires mounted on alloy wheels from Audis and other cars but I don't know if their wheels would fit. is there a chart that shows what other auto manufacturer 17" wheels (for 225 55 17 tire)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts