Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Wheel arch moldings on eBay

('14-'18) 
15K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Blue Fox 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I've seen some Japanese tuners run these on their SJG's. One tuner showed how they had to make a small modification to the bottom of the front molding in order to get to sit flush. Pics attached.

Other than that small modification they seem to look as if they fit perfectly. I'd give them a try but I'm still holding out for the OEM's.

Attachments

#11 ·
wheel arch moldings are not available from Subaru - any good alternatives?

Today, May 12, 2014, my Subaru dealer in Virginia said that Subaru is not making available wheel arch moldings for the Forester 2014 or 2015. Has anyone installed alternative moldings that they would recommend? Thanks!

#15 · (Edited)
Probably a chinese replica, most likely by SUBAGE. They make all those aftermarket underguard knockoffs for the crosstrek as well.
Besides fitment issues, I would be wary of different colored black plastic that we have on the rest of the car. I saw some photos of those mouldings on ebay before and it looked like two types of black.

Heres what the OEM ones look like. Took these snapshots from a JDM forester accessory brochure. Gives the forester that XV look.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.