Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been accumulating some odd pictures on my phone and thought this would be a fun game that hopefully doesn't fade into oblivion like some other incarnations on here.

Rules:
-Photo(s) (up to 3, if more than one the things askew must be more apparent) must contain something that is wrong/not normal.
-Photo(s) must not be digitally edited, real pictures only please.
-The person that finds the major quirks in the previous posters pics gets to post their own.

I'll start it off, enjoy!

Here's an easy and medium one (hint: look at nutrition values in the second one):

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st salt listed twice
2nd 200g should read 200mg for potassium
Haha good eye, I'll give you the first one because you are right but I saw that at the grocery store and laughed becaused it says "L.O.L." american cheese. Now find some pics! Or you can pass if really can't get any...

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
Salt should be listed twice in the first pic. It is an ingredient in base American cheese, and additional salt is added to make it "White American".

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
^the user -=UCG=-Charlie is listed as "in-game" but no game is listed
arramus is playing Borderlands, El Lanf is playing Dragon Age: Origins, and a couple others are playing other things... like the guy playing "Football Manager 2010"

I have no idea if there was something in particular I should've been looking for in that one, but I thought it was funny that they were playing other games in a list of people playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
I don't want to give it away, but that's not it. You're getting warm in your second paragraph.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wanna say that your front tires are not BFGs (diff tread pattern) but I have no clue on first one lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts