Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Prem
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Owner here =) 2010 Forester 2.5xprem

Anyways i love youtube, I do alot of my own videos for my ham radio adventures and odds and ends, so I figure theres got to be a ton of youtube videos of Foresters doing whatever.

I searched 2010 Forester and its packed with dealerships advertisements lol..

I wonder if that actually gets them any sales..

Youtube to me is about entertainment.. not car salesmen =) :Banane37:

·
Registered
09 Forester 2.5X
704 Posts
I always thought of Facebook as a social networking place. It has tons of companies all over it now. I don't think it's a bad thing though. I can follow companies I'm interested in and see what sales they might have. Dunno about YouTube though...they would have to be removing videos when the sales end...and I just don't see them being that high-speed.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Premium
931 Posts
Youtube, Facebook, Tweeter are powerful advertisment tools, they are not just used by delearships but big corporations as well. Our corporation has corprate Facebook, youtube and tweeter accounts are sales increased by 30% just by using these. Don't underestimate the power of internet. More people now than ever go online before to brick and mortal (place of business).

·
Registered
2009 Forester
35 Posts
It can be a great advertising tool.

I've seen a number of video's of cars from dealerships or private parties that feature walk around videos.

These can be very informative for getting a feel for a vehicle without having to actually go and take a look at it.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
If done right its a good tool. Would be nice for youtube to have a checkbox that allows you to select ONLY or IGNORE dealership adds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts