Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,456 Posts
My dog (and his favorite toys), most of the time... and a lot of dirt and dog hair! :tongue:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,835 Posts
The back of my Forester is normally pretty tidy, but here's a pic of the usual occupant of the back of my daughter's Impreza, worn out after a trip from MD to NH.

·
Registered
2001 Outback
804 Posts

The standard's; 2 25' tow straps, 2 6' tree protctor straps, 2ton hand winch, 2 tie down straps, folding bush saw, jumper cables, ect....

Heavist load carried, approx. 800lbs. of steel and various other metals.:cool:

·
Registered
2001 Outback
804 Posts
I'm not actually sure what the load limit is.:? I do know that I didn't load it right, I should have folded the seats down and positioned it more toward the front of the car. My tail pipe was about 4" from the ground, but the Forester hauled it no-problem.:cool:

·
Registered
2005 LGT Limited wagon
553 Posts
bland said:
Love the elastic holding the sub in place. Did you strap it to the tower bar also?

Bland...

lol, no. i am actually getting a custom box made next friday that will put the sub in the drivers side notch there in the rear compartment, so i will free up a good bit of space.

pics will follow!!

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
lets see, my big bag of crap for work, lots of tools, every fluid for the car, spare lights, booster cables, spare parts, floor mats, straps, and much more (its almost time to clean it out)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm along the same line as Senor, but mine's under the floor. The shotty isn't in the pic, though. Gotta be ready for when the ZOMBIES rise!!!! Or I have a chance to swing by the range...but whatever.

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
OrionAK said:
I'm along the same line as Senor, but mine's under the floor. The shotty isn't in the pic, though. Gotta be ready for when the ZOMBIES rise!!!! Or I have a chance to swing by the range...but whatever.

Tokyo marui? When I was in California a couple years ago I visited an airsoft extreme store and purchased a tokyo marui AK47 beita spetnaz.. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hehe, no, no...that's an actual .223/5.56 AR15. I snipped the foam out for the upper handle to see if it would fit, and snapped the picture--it's good and snug like it was made for it! :) Two 30rnd clips fit perfectly behind the butt there, too (you can see them on the edge of the pic).

Have any pics of the AK, though?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts