Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says
looking for suggestions on simple mods to get some more horsepower out of my 06 XS Forester and as i am a total noob to auto modding i would love any suggestions ob where i could get parts and the work done
i am in Newcastle Australia
cheers:rock:

·
Registered
2003 2.5x
645 Posts
Yeah, its not going to happen. I have been down that road for the last year or so trying to figure it out and it just isnt worth the hassle or the money spent to gain 10 hp.

Get an XT or focus on things like suspension and tires like others have said. Make that Foz a mean Aussie off-roader:biggrin:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,462 Posts
as the title says
looking for suggestions on simple mods to get some more horsepower out of my 06 XS Forester and as i am a total noob to auto modding i would love any suggestions ob where i could get parts and the work done
i am in Newcastle Australia
cheers:rock:
I see this is your first post, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

I'd recommend a high flow panel air filter & an axle back exhaust to start with. You're not going to get a huge power increase, but you can do suspension upgrades to make your Forester handle much better. :cool:

Take a look here to see what we did to our '03 X. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
Yeah, forget about power. I've had for 05 XS since new and I've been focusing purely on suspension, interior quality/creature comfort, and some aethetics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts