Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
11 sec club
04 Cayenne TT
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These still have tires on them but they are worn out. What's a good price for a set of BBK gold 04 STi's? A guy I found only wants $700 for them so I thought that sounded reasonable.

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
If they are in good condition, you could get $800 for them b/c they are hard to get...the price really depends on what condition they are in.

·
Registered
2006 RX8
423 Posts
I recently purchased a set of silver 04 Sti wheels and tires for $1000. They were advertised as in "excellent" condition, and when they arrived I was pleased to find that both tires and wheels were both in perfect shape. Unfortunately to get the wheels and tires packed professionally, and shipped down to me in NM I had to cough-up an extra $200 for packing and shipping the tires/wheels.Fortunately considering the excellent shape that both the tires and wheels were in when delivered, I felt it was still a decent value shipping costs included.

So...$800 seems like a decent deal, especially if thats the shipped price. If not remember that the shipping is going to be a bit more for the tire/wheel combo than the wheels alone, so if the tires are spent and you are planning on replacing them anyway, you might just have them send the wheels alone and save a little on shipping.

Jeff

·
Registered
934 Posts
i have two sets of the sti bbs rims. the first set i got i paid 1000 with the brand new stock sti rubber. and they are perfect. so i could not complain.. and the second set i got i paid 400... but with no tires. they have a scuff here and there but in good shape. so i use the good ones in summer and bad in winter . i would pick them up for 700. i just saw a set for 1400.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
go on nasioc they are a bunch there you can lowball the hell out of them.

·
Registered
398 Posts
the head said:
These still have tires on them but they are worn out. What's a good price for a set of BBK gold 04 STi's? A guy I found only wants $700 for them so I thought that sounded reasonable.
heh... that's aaron... great guy... I see him every week at HH...

good price for a set of forged wheels...

I would like them, but they aren't 8" wide like I want...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts