Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new owner of a 05 X. What strut tower brace should I get off ebay? The one made for the wrx or the sti? Will they both fit? Any specific years? Thanks.

Alex

·
Registered
441 Posts
For years people had said that ebay strut brace are cheap cause they flex and bend and thats no good for a strut brace that is suppose to hold and be strong during corners and twisties. If you want them for show and looks go for it but for performance wise they are not what you looking for. If you want hard stiff ones check Cusco. Just My $0.02

·
Registered
2015 RDS Manual
883 Posts
Forester_007 said:
For years people had said that ebay strut brace are cheap cause they flex and bend and thats no good for a strut brace that is suppose to hold and be strong during corners and twisties. If you want them for show and looks go for it but for performance wise they are not what you looking for. If you want hard stiff ones check Cusco. Just My $0.02
yeah totally... the cusco looks so nice and you can sleep at night knowing that its a quality piece! Mine is so solid!

·
Premium Member
? ? ?
692 Posts
AChan10

Nice stick! By the looks of it (traditional pocket with I think 1 extra throw string) you play midfield?

Michael

·
Registered
2015 RDS Manual
883 Posts
DeclansDad said:
Nice stick! By the looks of it (traditional pocket with I think 1 extra throw string) you play midfield?

Michael
haha hey! that's my favorite lacrosse stick! original brine edge with F15 titanium alloy shaft. Yeah I used to play midfield 5-6 years ago.

·
No more Foz !
03 Impreza Sti
1,912 Posts
C/F Sti one here - bit of a faff to put on but a nice fit..need to be careful of the AC lines on some cars - mines an 06 and was no problem

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
Keep your eye's peeled on ebay because every now and then they will have the idential 50 dollar pink strut tower bars for 10 dollars

·
Registered
2015 RDS Manual
883 Posts
Bartop said:
C/F Sti one here - bit of a faff to put on but a nice fit..need to be careful of the AC lines on some cars - mines an 06 and was no problem

ooh very nice! I was looking for one of those a while ago

1 - 11 of 11 Posts